Pacific Source Health Plans
About Pacific Source
For more than 80 years, we’ve built a reputation for taking great care of people. PacificSource Health Plans delivers healthcare solutions to businesses and individuals throughout the Northwest. PacificSource is based in Eugene, Oregon, with local offices throughout Oregon, as well as in Idaho and Montana.
Founded in 1933, we provide medical and dental benefits to more than 3,900 Northwest employers and cover more than 272,000 people with group and individual health insurance plans. We also provide self-funded employee benefit plans, flexible spending accounts, HRAs, and COBRA administration services. Together with our subsidiaries, we employ more than 800 people.
Our Core Values
Our culture is driven by six core values, which guide our employees in how we do business:
- Do the Right Thing: We are committed to doing the right thing—for our customers, for the community, and for our organization.
- Work as a Team toward a Common Goal: We are all working as a team toward a common goal, to achieve our mission of helping people get the healthcare they need.
- Focus on Customer Service: We are each responsible for providing excellent customer service, internally and externally, regardless of our job titles.
- Practice Open Communication: We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team, and company growth.
- Participate in Efforts to Improve Our Communities: We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities—internally and externally.
- Encourage Creativity, Innovation, and the Pursuit of Excellence: We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence at every level in our organization.