Molina Healthcare of Washington provides government-funded care for low-income individuals.
Our mission is to provide quality health care to people receiving government assistance. Molina serves our members through Medicaid, Medicare and Health Insurance Exchange programs. Additionally, Molina owns and operates MyHealth Everett, a primary care clinic in Everett.
Lines of Business:
- Apple Health (AH)
- Integrated Managed Care (IMC)
- Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO)
- Health Insurance Marketplace (through Washington Health Benefit Exchange)
- Molina Medicare Options Plus (HMO SNP)
- Molina Medicare Choice (HMO SNP)
- Molina Medicare Options (MAPD)
- Medicaid – Commendable, Multi-Cultural Health Care Distinction award recipient
- Marketplace – Accredited
Benefits of being a Molina Healthcare of Washington member
Your health is important to us, which is why we offer benefits that make it easy to be your healthiest.
Virtual Urgent Care
24/7 Virtual Urgent Care, so you can see a qualified doctor or nurse practitioner from wherever you are.
Health Management Programs
If you live with a chronic condition like asthma, COPD, diabetes or heart disease, Molina Healthcare offers no-cost programs that can help.
Molina HealthinHand Smartphone App
Find a doctor, view your member ID or access the Nurse Advice Line 24/7 to get the care you need right from your smartphone!
We can help you get a ride to your doctor’s office so you never miss an appointment!
Molina Healthcare will generally cover any prescription drug listed in our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary.
MyHealth from Molina Healthcare
Get the treatment you need directly from Molina through:
- MyHealth Everett, our primary care clinic
- MyHealth Mobile, our way of bringing quality care right to your community!